How hard is your content working for you?
The internet is a competitive place.
It is not enough to have good web content. You need great content and stunning graphic elements arranged in a way that will lead people where you want them to go.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Does your website have a lot of traffic, but comparatively few conversions? (Sales, sign-ups, inquiries, etc.)
- Does your website feature large, detailed blocks of text?
- Has it been over a year since your website content was written?
- Does your website include industry terms and jargon that may make it hard for the average person to understand?
- Do visitors to your site have to scroll down (move the page) to see the most important information on your site?
A yes answer to any of these questions could mean that your web content is not working as hard for you as it should be.
We can address these problems and more with an in-depth website analysis.
A Website Analysis is a thorough review of your website. I’ll show you the exact areas of your website that need a content boost or subtle rearrangement so you can increase sales, increase visibility and decrease the headaches of wondering why your great looking website is just not working.
Contact me today to start eliminating your website woes.